If you are looking at getting a local reptile as a pet, the law in Gauteng requires you to have a permit for the snake. They require that you are a member of a herpetological association. 

You can download your permit application form from the link below. If you would like a copy of the legislation, you can also download it from the link provided here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>